Join the rapidly growing, high impact, heart-led collection of anthologies, The SHE Series.
You walked through the fire to realize and reclaim YOUR WORTH.
It's time to share your story so she knows it's possible for her, too.
A collection of real life stories of women who have overcome hurdles that once bruised their self esteem so they could lead their lives with courage and confidence.
You know what it's like to tread carefully around others, to hesitate letting your true self be seen, and feel safe and confident in who you are.
You endured an experience that chipped away at your self confidence
- You were surrounded by all the wrong people and didn't feel valued
- You stayed in a relationship that eroded your sense of self worth with each day that passed
- You questioned your abilities
- You wondered if you would ever be able to accomplish the things that others seemed to confident in doing
- You knew you were capable of so much more but just didn't know how to access it within yourself
- You felt frustrated that others seemed to believe in themselves so easily and wondered why you couldn't do the same
- You spent a significant portion of your life doubting in yourself
And you took a leap of faith in battling the burdens that kept you so small, because you knew you were worth it.
You look back on the former version of you that felt so lost, apprehensive and full of doubt with so much love and compassion, because you found your way through. You reclaimed your worth.
There are too many women living their entire lives in indecision.
There are too many women watching life pass them by, missing out on what fulfils them, simply because they don't believe their worthy of it.
There are too many women watching from the sidelines, believing they aren't welcome to join in.
There are too many women who believe they don't belong.
There are too many women with so much power within themselves, who never let their light shine through.
They continue to see and experience what they continue to believe about themselves.
We need more women feeling confident.
Who feel worthy.
Who feel courageous.
Who get to experience the life they deserve.
YOUR STORY is what she needs to show her it's all possible for her, too.
Meet Your Lead author, Ashley Seeley!
Ashley Seeley is a full time single mom to two children, a registered early childhood educator and author. Only two and a half years ago Ashley found herself on her kitchen floor wishing for a different life, a life that didn’t involve financial, emotional and well-being struggles. After years of people pleasing and the loss of her identity while striving for perfection she found herself with no self-worth or self-love and was desperately hanging onto a life that no longer served her anymore. One look in her children’s eyes was all she needed to know that she needed to make a change, first for them and then for herself. Thus began a journey, her journey. Today Ashley is determined to live a life full of joy and fulfilment. Her lack of courage and confidence in her darkest days being a driving force now for her new found love of life that is full of dreams and desires. She is now passionate about sharing her story with others and committed to helping other women see and know their worth.
Becoming an author in She Is Worthy is YOUR chance to show every woman what’s possible.
It’s your opportunity to show that there hope. That the journey is worth it, every step of the way.
We Do the Heavy Lifting, So You Can Let Your Story Flow
GCW Publishing House handles the formatting, design, ISBN set-up, Amazon registration, typesetting, editing, printing, marketing & PR support, and more (WHEW!)...
Your focus is on the 4,000 words that no one can share but you.
Did we mention there’s *almost* no end to our support and guidance?
When we say we bring you to and through the finish line of becoming an author—we mean it.
Here’s E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G you get when signing on...
- 60-Minute group ‘author call’ to establish direction of book and timelines
- Weekly lead author developmental writing support and coaching
- Technical editing upon completion
- Your headshot, bio, and acknowledgments included
- 4,000 words of writing space
- Typesetting and cover design
- ISBN registration
- Amazon book registration and set-up
- Online availability set-up through Chapters Indigo and Barnes & Noble
- Physical production and printing of books
- Public relations workshop, customized to The Great Canadian Woman by Niki inc. PR Firm
- Personalized online digital marketing package with 3D book images
- 14-day pre-sale campaign to drive profitability for you as an author
- One-day Amazon book launch rally
- 100% author profit on private book sales
- 2% royalties on all books sold on Amazon, Chapters Indigo & barnes & Noble
You get all books AT COST to resell for full profit margins AND 2% royalties on ALL Amazon, Chapters Indigo & barnes & Noble sales! (HELLO, additional stream of income!)
And if that wasn't sweet enough, all of your tools for success are accessible in your new Author Hub! Check it out!
ALL for a ONE-TIME investment of $2,997.
Need a payment plan? We’ve got you covered there, too. Take up to 6 months to pay!Yes! I'm all in!
When I first considered writing with GCW Publishing, I was terrified to write my story. I felt like it had no value to anyone, and that I would just be judged for my past. When I finally hit submit, I felt like barfing.
I had no idea that my story would impact hundreds. Literally hundreds of people thanked me. They told me they finally felt understood, that it was like I was writing their story. Those comments opened up a new world for me. I let go of all my old insecurities about sharing and being vulnerable and now I can’t even remember what it felt like to be scared of my own story.
Koa Hughes - Author, Digital Creator & Mental Health Advocate
Why Join Our Publishing House?
As if ALL of the above isn’t enough, we happen to know a thing or two about publishing… and MAKING IT PROFITABLE.
- The GCW podcasts have been downloaded in 100+ countries
- Our content is read + listened to in all 10 provinces and 3 territories in Canada.
- Our first podcast ever launched saw the top 20 in Canada and over 70k downloads.
- Our first podcast was recognized by Apple Podcasts on International Women's Day 2019 and featured in the Inspiring Women category.
- We've sold 2,500+ copies of our first two books in series.
- We have 20,000+ website visits since re-launch September 2020.
- Women have made over $50,000 through their book sales with GCW!
- GCW Publishing House has been the catalyst for authors to go from silence to sharing their stories, discovering their strengths and opening the door wide for an abundance of opportunities.
Two years ago I was presented with the opportunity to contribute to the book “The Great Canadian Woman, She is Strong and Free” as a collaborative author, sharing my story of survival and healing after the murder of my 20 year old son. I suspected that sharing my experience may be of value to another grieving mother but I hadn’t considered how incredibly cathartic and healing it would be for ME! As I made my way through complex thoughts, feelings and emotions, I could see meaningful sentences and paragraphs start to form and in no time “my” chapter was born. It’s like the paper was a sacred “dumping” place for my pain and as peace prevailed it became clear to me how far I had come in my healing. An incredible experience! I would strongly recommend anyone who is hearing “the whisper” to share their story, to please be brave and step forward. Your words will be medicine for someone else, but also know the writing process is extremely cathartic and healing for your own soul. Your story matters. Your words matter. Your experience and perspective matters! Give yourself and others the gift of becoming a published author with The GCW Publishing House!
Brenda Wiese - Author, The Great Canadian Woman - She s Strong and Free Volume I
Sarah Swain and The GCW Publishing House platform inspires womxn to stand in their truth. Sarah helped me believe in myself again and take action on my dreams of becoming an entrepreneur. If you’re looking for a supportive space that you can be your authentic self, The GCW Publishing House community is for you!
Zongwe Binesikwe, Sounding Thunderbird Woman - Author, Speaker, Artist
Why Collaborate In a Volume With Other Women?
Because a community of women speaking their truths is a true force to be reckoned with. PLUS...
- You can dip your toes in the pool of authorship (4k words), rather than diving all the way into a traditional book… approx. 90k words (WHOA!)
- Collaboration = reduced publishing and marketing costs. AKA saving approximately 75%.... not to mention the headaches of figuring it out alone.
- Your chapter is in good company amongst the other authors.
- You can rally together to support and celebrate one another as the writing process finishes and the marketing begins!
- And um, yea, again… because a book full of kick-ass women sharing their stories of overcoming the hardest, darkest, most isolating moments of their journeys is POWERFUL.