Join the rapidly growing, high impact, heart-led collection of anthologies, The SHE Series.
You KNOW she can love again. Because you found your way through.
It's time to share your story so she knows it's possible for her, too.
A collection of real life stories of women who loved and lost to death & divorce and trusted in their personal journeys to find safety & trust in love again
There was a period of time in our life that you didn't think you'd be able to experience the love you have now.
After your divorce, you questioned whether or not anyone would love you again
Through grieving the loss of your partner, you worried you would never feel safe to love again
You realized that while you invested so much love in another person, you neglected to love yourself
You experienced a profound sense of loneliness as you watched your friends find their soulmates
- You wondered how your life ended up this way, so different from how you had dreamed it would be
- You wondered if you would ever be able to trust someone with your heart again
- You lost yourself in the pursuit of love
And yet you experienced the greatest journey as you found the courage to rediscover yourself and let love back in with open arms. This is your story.
You look back your most tender heart experiences and feel so proud of how you never let go of hope that you could love again.
So many women let go of that hope.
So many women stay in the pain of their anger, their grief, their distrust & their broken-heartedness.
They continue to see and experience what they continue to believe..what they continue to believe about love and what they continue to believe about themselves.
We need more women who feel safe to love.
Who feel worthy of love.
Who love themselves wholly.
Who get to experience the gifts of love.
YOUR STORY is what she needs to show her it's all possible for her, too.
Meet Your Lead author, Erin Montgomery!
Erin Montgomery is a journalism graduate with over ten years of writing experience. Over the years, Erin has developed her skills to include Public Relations, social media advertising and marketing, media relations, and web design. Erin is also the editor and founder of Flourish Magazine, which is a quarterly magazine written for moms, by moms. Flourish is all about real talk, no expert advice. Erin is a single mom to three little ones and resides just outside of Hamilton, Ontario.
Becoming an author in She Can Love Again is YOUR chance to show every woman what’s possible.
It’s your opportunity to show that there hope. That the journey is worth it, every step of the way.
We Do the Heavy Lifting, So You Can Let Your Story Flow
GCW Publishing House handles the formatting, design, ISBN set-up, Amazon registration, typesetting, editing, printing, marketing & PR support, and more (WHEW!)...
Your focus is on the 4,000 words that no one can share but you.
Did we mention there’s *almost* no end to our support and guidance?
When we say we bring you to and through the finish line of becoming an author—we mean it.
Here’s E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G you get when signing on...
- 60-Minute group ‘author call’ to establish direction of book and timelines
- Weekly lead author developmental writing support and coaching
- Technical editing upon completion
- Your headshot, bio, and acknowledgments included
- 4,000 words of writing space
- Typesetting and cover design
- ISBN registration
- Amazon book registration and set-up
- Online availability set-up through Chapters Indigo and Barnes & Noble
- Physical production and printing of books
- Public relations workshop, customized to The Great Canadian Woman by Niki inc. PR Firm
- Personalized online digital marketing package with 3D book images
- 14-day pre-sale campaign to drive profitability for you as an author
- One-day Amazon book launch rally
- 100% author profit on private book sales
- 2% royalties on all books sold on Amazon, Chapters Indigo & barnes & Noble
You get all books AT COST to resell for full profit margins AND 2% royalties on ALL Amazon, Chapters Indigo & barnes & Noble sales! (HELLO, additional stream of income!)
And if that wasn't sweet enough, all of your tools for success are accessible in your new Author Hub! Check it out!
ALL for a ONE-TIME investment of $2,997.
Need a payment plan? We’ve got you covered there, too. Take up to 6 months to pay!Yes! I'm all in!
When I first considered writing with GCW Publishing, I was terrified to write my story. I felt like it had no value to anyone, and that I would just be judged for my past. When I finally hit submit, I felt like barfing.
I had no idea that my story would impact hundreds. Literally hundreds of people thanked me. They told me they finally felt understood, that it was like I was writing their story. Those comments opened up a new world for me. I let go of all my old insecurities about sharing and being vulnerable and now I can’t even remember what it felt like to be scared of my own story.
Koa Hughes - Author, Digital Creator & Mental Health Advocate
Why Join Our Publishing House?
As if ALL of the above isn’t enough, we happen to know a thing or two about publishing… and MAKING IT PROFITABLE.
- The GCW podcasts have been downloaded in 100+ countries
- Our content is read + listened to in all 10 provinces and 3 territories in Canada.
- Our first podcast ever launched saw the top 20 in Canada and over 70k downloads.
- Our first podcast was recognized by Apple Podcasts on International Women's Day 2019 and featured in the Inspiring Women category.
- We've sold 2,500+ copies of our first two books in series.
- We have 20,000+ website visits since re-launch September 2020.
- Canadian women have made over $30,000 through their book sales with GCW!
- GCW Publishing House has been the catalyst for authors to go from silence to sharing their stories, discovering their strengths and opening the door wide for an abundance of opportunities.
Two years ago I was presented with the opportunity to contribute to the book “The Great Canadian Woman, She is Strong and Free” as a collaborative author, sharing my story of survival and healing after the murder of my 20 year old son. I suspected that sharing my experience may be of value to another grieving mother but I hadn’t considered how incredibly cathartic and healing it would be for ME! As I made my way through complex thoughts, feelings and emotions, I could see meaningful sentences and paragraphs start to form and in no time “my” chapter was born. It’s like the paper was a sacred “dumping” place for my pain and as peace prevailed it became clear to me how far I had come in my healing. An incredible experience! I would strongly recommend anyone who is hearing “the whisper” to share their story, to please be brave and step forward. Your words will be medicine for someone else, but also know the writing process is extremely cathartic and healing for your own soul. Your story matters. Your words matter. Your experience and perspective matters! Give yourself and others the gift of becoming a published author with The GCW Publishing House!
Brenda Wiese - Author, The Great Canadian Woman - She s Strong and Free Volume I
Sarah Swain and The GCW Publishing House platform inspires womxn to stand in their truth. Sarah helped me believe in myself again and take action on my dreams of becoming an entrepreneur. If you’re looking for a supportive space that you can be your authentic self, The GCW Publishing House community is for you!
Zongwe Binesikwe, Sounding Thunderbird Woman - Author, Speaker, Artist
Why Collaborate In a Volume With Other Women?
Because a community of women speaking their truths is a true force to be reckoned with. PLUS...
- You can dip your toes in the pool of authorship (4k words), rather than diving all the way into a traditional book… approx. 90k words (WHOA!)
- Collaboration = reduced publishing and marketing costs. AKA saving approximately 75%.... not to mention the headaches of figuring it out alone.
- Your chapter is in good company amongst the other authors.
- You can rally together to support and celebrate one another as the writing process finishes and the marketing begins!
- And um, yea, again… because a book full of kick-ass women sharing their stories of overcoming the hardest, darkest, most isolating moments of their journeys is POWERFUL.